Tuesday

Mom checks in

This "Blog" is SO COOL!!! I am really enjoying all the pictures and letters! Thank you all for your very thoughtful mother's day gifts and cards! I felt very pampered and appreciated on Sunday! How blessed I am to have such a wonderful family!
Allyson, Zach and Josie left earlier today after coming for a quick overnight visit. Yesenia Sueyras is in town working on her home across the street and Allyson came to help. I enjoyed "grandma duty" while she was here. Zach hung out while Josie helped water flowers, jump on the trampoline, "read" books to me and watch TV. I also enjoyed the opportunity to go to Ashley's soccer game on Saturday. She was awesome, assisting with two goals- the last one being in the final seconds of the game and the winning point! We had lunch at Subway (Ryan's treat) and it was fun to visit for awhile. Wish everyone could have joined us (Neil & I, Justin & Emily, Wade and Kelli) for supper on Sunday. Neil grilled pork chops and hamburgers to go with chips, salad, potatoes and sherbet. I put my feet up, read the paper and savored the moment! After dinner we played a rousing game of "Farkle" and congratulated Emily on her victory over a close second place to Wade.
THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES....FAMILY TIME IS THE BEST TIME!!!!

1 comment:

Blake said...

yeah, well, i may not have made dinner for jodi or cleaned the house or got all the kids ready for church, but i did keep the kids out of the kitchen while watching the NBA playoffs so jodi could make dinner for all of us.

just kidding. i did make dinner. it was nasty, but i still did it.